Image Map

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Beer: Random Thoughts

This past week I have decided to not make a mess of my kitchen anymore and move my brewing operations down to the basement and outside. Conveniently I have a walk out so it makes things much easier. This weekend we get to try it out for the first time when we brew our New England 1020 IPA! I just added a dart board and other things to make it a bit more cozy. Next step is adding an old school tube TV with NES or SNES hooked up to it!


I have been drooling over a brewing system for about a year now. Whenever I see it all I can think about is this:


I am going to try to make that dream a reality next year. I don't know how I am going to do it, but I am going to do it. Everything about it is so perfect. It is called the Brew Magic V350MS System


  • Specifications

  • Model Name: Brew-Magic V350-MS Brewing System® (Patent Pending)
  • Controller Type: Unitronics Vision 350 Touchscreen, 3-1/2″, 256 color, QVGA , Industrial type
  • Software: ‘Magic-Soft®’ (Patent Pending) programming
  • Kettle type: Heavy-duty stainless, 15.5 gallons with handles
  • Kettle setup: Boil (lower), Mash (center), Sparge HL (right)
  • Connector type: Stainless, 1/2″ Pharmaceutical quality Tri-Clamp
  • Frame type: Commercial duty, powder coat, baked enamel
  • Frame kettle decking: Stainless steel , removable for easy cleanup
  • Frame Casters: Heavy duty swivel, two of the four are locking type (4.5″ T)
  • Brewery Size (with Casters): 74.5″ Long x 62.5″ High x 20″ Wide
  • Deck Height: Upper deck 39.5″ Lower deck 18″
  • Height to top of upper kettles: 62.5″
  • Height to top of lower kettle: 41.25″
  • Weight: 289 Lbs.


No comments:

Post a Comment