Image Map

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Food: Slow Cooker Pork Chops


I bought pork chops for dinner but really did not have a recipe in mind. I just wanted pork. So last night as I was going to bed I searched for a recipe. I decided I wanted to do something in the crock pot so that I didn't have to do much when I got home. After going through many different kinds of pork chops recipes, I finally found one. Since I didn't have some things and wanted to make it a bit my own, I tweaked it a little like I always do. Here is the recipe!



Total Time: 8 hours 10 minutes
Prep: 10 minutes
Inactive: 8 hours
Cook: 8 hours
Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients
4 thick cut boneless pork chops
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 cups chicken broth
2 teaspoon minced garlic
1 tablespoon paprika
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon poultry seasoning
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon Kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper


Directions
In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, chicken broth, garlic, paprika, garlic powder, poultry seasoning, and basil. Pour into the slow cooker. Cut small slits in each pork chop with the tip of a knife, and season with salt and pepper. Place pork chops into the slow cooker, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.

Don't forget, relax and have a beer!


No comments:

Post a Comment