Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Beer: Tree House Brewing Co.

So, in our quest to create the perfect IPA, what do us brewers do? Research. And what does research entail when you brew beer? Drink beer. Rough life isn't it? The Ourbeer crew and I will be heading over to Tree House Brewing Co. in Monson, MA on Thursday to get our hands on some delightful "Julius". They will also have "Ma" on tap as well which is a Hoppy Amber Ale.

What is Julius? Well it is described by Tree House as:
"(American IPA - 6.8% ABV) - Bursting with pungent American hops, Julius, our American IPA, is loaded with notes of passionfruit, mango, and citrus. A soft, pillowy mouthfeel and rounded bitterness makes Julius very, very easy to drink. You've been warned!"


All I can think about when I see this beauty is, "Would you just look at it?"


The first time I went there with my buddy Senecal, I was blown away. They were extremely humble and you just felt like you were part of something right when you walked through those doors. Yes, the wait is long. But in the end of the day, it is well worth it. I will be writing a follow up post to review and let you know how the excursion went. In the meantime, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment