Image Map

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Drink: Armeno Coffee Roasters, Ltd.


The other day I realized I was wasting way too much money buying coffee everyday ($2.65 a day and roughly $80 a month) at Dunkin Donuts. Yes, I know. It's not good coffee. It was just easy for me to grab on my way to work. I decided it was time to stop being lazy and make my coffee in the morning. So what did I do? I reached out on the Book of Faces (Facebook) and asked if anyone knew of a good place to pick up some good quality coffee.

My buddy Reuben recommended a place called Armeno Coffee Roasters, Ltd. in Northborough, MA. I decided to head over there after work and check it out. The minute I walked in, I was pleasantly greeted by whom I assume is the owner and helped me with any question I had. They had EXACTLY what I was looking for which was a pretty obscure coffee bean called Monsooned Malabar. After browsing a little bit Puerto Rico Hacienda San Pedro 360 Reserva also caught my eye.


After I made my decisions the owner showed me around and I got to see the whole process. It was very neat. I got to see the green beans before they are roasted. I am definitely going to be going there whenever I need coffee from now on and I highly suggest you do too.


No comments:

Post a Comment