Image Map

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Beer: Christmas Was Good to Me


Christmas this year was amazing. I can't even describe how appreciative and grateful I am for all the amazing people in my life. I did not expect to get even half the stuff I got and the whole day was full of family, food, and friends. 


I cannot wait to use the Draft Brewer Dual CO2 Regulated Keg System. I still need to get a freezer before using it, which I might already have squared away due to having awesome friends. It seems there was a theme this year. Most people who know me know that homebrewing has taken over most of my free time. It's an addiction. The science behind it is so interesting. I've never been a reader in my life. I could never, EVER finish a book. I read a 600 page book in a couple of weeks a little while ago. I couldn't put it down. My wife also got me some awesome power tools so I can finally finish some of the house projects we have going on.


So have I mentioned how awesome my wife is? She took a total of 6 hours to get me 4 bottles of beer from one of my all-time favorite breweries Tree House Brewing Company. They opened on the Tuesday before Christmas to release some pretty amazing beers. Harmony is an absolutely delicious IPA and Bear is an amazing hoppy brown. More to come about the future endeavors with the new equipment!

No comments:

Post a Comment